You’ve likely been wondering if you should rent out your Wellington property privately or engage the services of a property manager to handle things for you. While many landlords do successfully manage their own rentals, others do come into strife due to tenant problems, rental regulations and non-payment.
Here at HiAtlas, we specialise in managing top end furnished apartments and house within the Wellington area. We’d like to share with you five benefits you can receive when using our property management services.
5 Reasons to Use HiAtlas Wellington
By using a professional Wellington property management company such as HiAtlas, you too could receive the following five benefits:
- Regular property inspections – your property is an asset, and we’re here to ensure it remains so. Our team undertake inspections before, after and during a tenancy, taking steps to remedy any issues that may occur. We can also assist with arranging any maintenance for the property, including appliances, fixtures, and fittings, as well as urgent repairs.
- Compliance with legislative requirements – we will work with you to ensure your property meets not only the requirements of the Healthy Home Standards, but also has smoke alarms, accurate record keeping, bond money is lodged correctly and other landlord responsibilities.
- Comprehensive tenant selection process – we only accept applications from tenants who have undertaken our comprehensive screening process. Over the years, we have built up a strong rapport with many of Wellington’s most established companies who seek our properties to accommodate their staff.
- Full management service – we offer a full management service, taking all the hassle and stress away for our owners! We are happy to work with owners who are only wanting to rent their property for six months; ideal for if you want to bring in additional income while you are temporarily working elsewhere.
- Time and peace of mind – managing a rental takes considerable time and effort, and as an owner, we know you’ve got plenty of other things you’d rather do. Our property management services will not only give you back your time, but also provide peace of mind in knowing that we’ll take care of everything on your behalf.
To learn more about these and the additional benefits of choosing to use our property management services, please contact our team today.
While we specialise in managing furnished apartments, we are more than happy to meet you and view your property at a time which suits you.